Bloomfield Hills MI's Preferred Water Heater Installation Company
Keep Your Water Running With The Leading Water Heater Installation Contractors In Bloomfield Hills - Carter's Plumbing!
We provide around-the-clock, emergency services - so you'll be up-and-running again as quickly as possible! Our trucks are stocked and ready for your water heater installation. We even complete same-day service!
Carter's Plumbing takes a proactive approach. If a repair is necessary, we'll help you determine whether that's the best course of action before we look at a new system replacement. Our team can perform an inspection and consider your water needs and the energy usage for your home.
The Leading Water Heater Installation Company Near Bloomfield Hills
Reliable, Energy-Efficient Water Fixtures & Appliances!
With the proper care and routine maintenance checks, your water system and fixtures should operate at peak efficiency for years. We only install and repair efficient systems for your home or business. Our repair and replacement skills keep your bills affordable -while minimizing your building's emissions.
Call us if you experience:
- Rumbling or any other noise coming from your fixtures
- Rusty water
- Insufficient hot water
- Water around your water heater
- Dripping or leaking water
Repairs for Trusted Water System Brands
Our team repairs all makes or models and are driven to execute reliable service for all problems. Our thorough inspections produce the important information regarding the primary cause of the issue, allowing us to prevent the same complications from occurring in the near future!
In-addition to water heater installation, here are other types of equipment that we service:
- Gas Water Heaters - Whether there are pilot light issues, leaks, or old and degraded equipment, we can restore your heater.
- Electric Water Heaters - If your electricity bill is rising, a broken electric water heater may be the culprit. Our team will thoroughly investigate the wiring, heating coils and all other electrical supplies to ensure your heater is working properly.
- Tankless Water Heaters - Homeowners, especially in smaller homes, are increasingly turning to tankless heaters in an effort to save energy and improve heating efficiency. If you're running into issues - we can help!