Complete Solutions from Your Reliable Plumber in Waterford Township, MI
Every plumber is expected to give the best customer service experience possible while taking care of all plumbing repairs that need to be done in a customer's home. That means explaining what went wrong when identifying the problem and providing different options to prevent it or catch it early in the future to save money. Carter’s Plumbing is your trusted plumber in Waterford Township, MI, that will exceed your expectations when you need comprehensive services in the local area.
Why You Should Avoid DIY
It’s never a good idea for a customer to try and tackle a plumbing job on their own. Anything could happen where a significant amount of damage could be caused, and that will mean more money being spent to correct the issue, as it requires an emergency plumbing service. More importantly, it’s simply not safe. Depending on the project, a customer can gravely injure themselves or worse if they don’t have a clear understanding of how to take care of a problem like licensed plumbers. We don’t want to see anyone get harmed because they can’t afford to hire a plumber. An emergency plumbing job should always be done by a professional, and we are just a phone call away when you need “plumbers near me.”
Our Plumbing Services
As a plumbing company, we do have general services that we can do for our customers that they don’t have to do themselves. Having us come out to take care of the job knowing it will be professionally handled is expected from a plumber Waterford Township, MI, residents have come to trust. These general plumbing services in Waterford Township, MI, include:
- Leaks - If the water bill starts to go up, then chances are there is a hidden leak that needs to be found. If we are called out right away, we will use our state-of-the-art equipment to detect where it’s coming from and fix the issue fast when you need “24 hour plumbing service near me.”
- Fixture repairs/replacement - Our team will repair the fixtures that are already present when dealing with leaks. However, if our customers have new fixtures they would like to replace the old ones with, we will gladly use those as a replacement. Also, our plumbing company has many of the top brands available as well that our customers can choose from for reliable plumbing Waterford Township, MI, clients need.
- Toilet services - No one likes dealing with a toilet that’s constantly running. If that’s a problem we will fix it. Something simple as a clog or blockage could cause it to overflow, and that can easily be taken care of when one of our plumbing techs come out to tackle the issue. Should the toilet be old and worn out, it will be replaced by our plumbers.
- Faucet repairs - The faucets may need to be repaired if they start to leak or should be replaced if it’s because they are old and outdated. Just know that we have some very nice options that will add pizazz to bathroom sink or tubs. That goes for the kitchen sink as well. We will also replace the faucets with what the customer has purchased on their own too. Make Carter’s Plumbing your top choice when looking for “plumbers in my area.”
Contact Carter’s Plumbing Today
Carter’s Plumbing serves Waterford Township, MI, and nearby areas. Rest assured that we will come out to handle all plumbing repairs courtesy of a top emergency plumber from our team. Tackling any and all emergency plumbing issues is what we do best. Call us at (248) 830-0362 or fill out the online form to schedule your appointment with our team.
Send us a message & we'll get back to you shortly
* Indicates required questions
Get in Touch With
Contact our team if you need plumbing services or drain cleaning services. We also specialize in gas line services and replace sewer lines. Call us at (248) 830-0362 or fill out the online contact form to schedule your appointment with Carter’s Plumbing.
A++ Rated Service, Every Time
I would highly recommend this company. I've used them twice now, once for clogged pipes and another time for a water heater replacement. On Both appointments Matt and one of his staff were prompt, professional and friendly. Overall exceptional experience.