Gas Line Repair Company Serving Farmington Hills, MI
Keep in mind that only an experienced plumber in Farmington Hills, MI, and nearby areas can help you with gas line repairs or other gas line services. Your gas line is a crucial part of your home as it delivers the gas that will heat up some of your most-used appliances, including your clothes' dryer, your water heater, and your dishwasher. If you're experiencing issues with your heat and need gas line repair, we can help.
Gas Line Issues
The following are just a few of the common reasons that you could need help with your gas line:
- Noxious Smell: One of the biggest clues that your gas line is in need of repair is the presence of the smell of gas. If you smell gas, you need to call your gas company and your plumbing company immediately. Once it's been confirmed that there's no imminent danger, our plumbing company will help make sure that the line is repaired to pristine condition.
- Dirt Blown About: A little-known sign of a possible gas line issue is dirt being blown about your yard. Gas lines are buried underneath your home, so if there's a leak, the gas can push dirt up and off the ground. You'll notice it as bits of dirt blowing around even though there isn't any wind.
- Dead Grass and Flowers: If you notice the vegetation dying around your property for no reason, it could be because your gas line underneath the ground has sprung a leak. That leak would then kill any vegetation that surrounded it.
- Improper Installation of Appliances or Gas Lines: Sometimes, gas appliances or gas lines are installed incorrectly. This leads to gas leaks or appliances that simply don't work. We can come in, remove, and re-install the appliance.
- Strange Sounds: Leaky gas lines frequently emit hissing or banging sounds. If you notice this happening, we can come out and do a thorough inspection of the lines.
- Old Lines: At some point, gas lines will simply become too old to properly function. We can come out and replace the lines so that your day can continue uninterrupted.
Our Range of Gas Line Services
We are here to help with all types of gas line repair and installation in Farmington Hills, MI, and nearby areas. We will come out immediately as soon as you let us know that you smell gas. We will inspect the area and stay until the issue has been resolved. Our experts are available for emergency repairs and services as soon as you reach out. We can also handle the entire gas line installation process, ensuring that we properly size gas lines to properly fit each one of your gas appliances. We perform all repairs and installations properly the first time. Our team is highly trained to handle every single issue relating to damaged or leaky gas pipes safely and efficiently so that you can rest comfortably. If you need a gas line replacement, our team can handle the job from start to finish.
Schedule an Appointment With Carter’s Plumbing
Contact us if you want to schedule an appointment for gas line repair in Farmington Hills, MI, and the surrounding areas. We take pride in offering a comprehensive range of services in the local area. Call us at (248) 830-0362 or fill out the form for an appointment.
Send us a message & we'll get back to you shortly
* Indicates required questions
Get in Touch With
Contact our team if you need plumbing services or drain cleaning services. We also specialize in gas line services and replace sewer lines. Call us at (248) 830-0362 or fill out the online contact form to schedule your appointment with Carter’s Plumbing.
A++ Rated Service, Every Time
I would highly recommend this company. I've used them twice now, once for clogged pipes and another time for a water heater replacement. On Both appointments Matt and one of his staff were prompt, professional and friendly. Overall exceptional experience.