Sewer Repair in Commerce, MI
Carter’s Plumbing is the trusted provider of sewer repair services in Commerce, MI, as well as nearby areas. If your drains are backing up or if there’s a stinky puddle in your yard, our plumbers can locate the problem and repair it. Get in touch with our team at the first sign of sewer problems affecting your home.
Signs That You Have Sewer Problems
If you encounter any of these problems, it most likely means that you have a severe clog in your sewer line or that your sewer pipe has collapsed, and you should call a top plumber in Commerce, MI, or nearby areas to perform a sewer pipeline repair.
- Your toilet gurgles or doesn't flush properly.
- You have multiple slow drains throughout your home.
- You smell sewer gas or an unpleasant odor in your home.
- You have a low spot in your yard or an unexplained stinky puddle.
- Wastewater is backing up into your home, which usually occurs at the lowest drain.
- You suddenly have a rat or pest problem, which can indicate they are coming from a break in your sewer pipe.
- Running water-using fixtures and appliances cause other drains to back up, like running the sink and having water fill your bathtub.
Our Sewer Repair Services
Our plumbers are well-versed in all kinds of plumbing solutions, including sewer line repair and excavation services. Get in touch with our experts whenever you need:
- Sewer Line Repair - At Carter’s Plumbing, we can repair your severely cracked or partially collapsed sewer line. This sewer repair service involves removing the section of pipe that is cracked or collapsed and replacing it with a new piece of sewer line in order to restore the function of your drain pipes and stop wastewater puddles from seeping into your yard.
- Sewer Line Replacement - In some instances, your sewer pipe will be so badly corroded or damaged that we’ll have to replace the sewer line. This can involve a sewer dig on your sewer line and completely removing it before installing the new pipe. Of course, we may also be able to utilize a trenchless technology, like pipe bursting, to break apart the old pipe and install the new pipe at the same time.
- Sewer Line Clog Removal - If your sewer line is completely clogged with grease, hair, and other debris, we have excavating equipment that can completely clear clogs, like plumbing augers, which reach deep into your sewer line to break apart and remove tough clogs. We can also give you tips and tricks to help you avoid future sewer clogs, like never pouring grease down your kitchen sink and only flushing human waste and toilet paper down your toilet.Contact Carter’s Plumbing Today
Here at Carter’s Plumbing, we can successfully repair your sewer line and restore the function of your drains through excavation. Our experienced team of plumbers has the knowledge and skill to determine the cause of your sewer pipe back-up and make the repair or replace the sewer line in a timely manner so that you do not have to deal with drains and backup, toilets and gurgle and the smell of sewer gas in your home. We provide sewer repair in Commerce, MI, and the surrounding areas.
To have your sewer line cleaned out or to schedule a sewer pipe line repair, give us a call at 248-830-0362. We have the equipment, skills, and knowledge to address even the toughest sewer line problems. We also offer emergency services as well as a 1-year labor warranty on all services.
Send us a message & we'll get back to you shortly
* Indicates required questions
Get in Touch With
Contact our team if you need plumbing services or drain cleaning services. We also specialize in gas line services and replace sewer lines. Call us at (248) 830-0362 or fill out the online contact form to schedule your appointment with Carter’s Plumbing.
A++ Rated Service, Every Time
I would highly recommend this company. I've used them twice now, once for clogged pipes and another time for a water heater replacement. On Both appointments Matt and one of his staff were prompt, professional and friendly. Overall exceptional experience.