Sewer Repair in Bloomfield Hills, MI
At the first sign of a potential sewer line problem, it can be helpful to get the assistance you need from a trusted plumber in Bloomfield Hills, MI, and nearby areas. Doing so can also save you time and money by addressing potentially serious issues sooner rather than later.
Carter's Plumbing is proud to be the local plumbing company you can rely on to provide first-rate sewer repair services in Bloomfield Hills, MI, and the surrounding communities. Whether you have a leaking, clogged, or collapsed sewer line, we'll diagnose and resolve the problem as quickly and affordably as possible with an approach to sewer line repair that's right for your situation.
Signs That You Have Sewer Problems
It pays to repair or replace sewer lines as soon as you notice signs of a potential sewer problem. Sewer issues that are left undiagnosed and unresolved have a tendency to become worse over time and may eventually require more than excavation services. The most obvious sign of a sewer issue is a backup or blockage. It's also time to contact Carter's Plumbing for sewer line repair if you are noticing any of the following signs of a problem:
- A strong sewer gas odor
- Multiple clogged drains
- Mold growth if a sewer line is leaking behind a wall
- Multiple drains that are slow
- Unusual green patches on your lawn where your sewer lines are located
- Foundation cracks or indentations in your lawn
- Septic waste pooling in your outdoor spaces
- Unexplained rodent or insect problems
Our Sewer Services
Carter's Plumbing offers a full range of sewer services for residents in Bloomfield Hills, MI, and surrounding communities. We also pride ourselves on paying attention to details and being honest and transparent with our customers. From sewer dig to trenchless solutions, here are the main sewer services we offer:
- Sewer Line Inspections - Before we recommend sewer pipe line repair or replacement methods, we'll perform a video inspection with specially designed equipment and cameras. What this does is allow us to show you what's going on with your sewer system. This also eliminates the need for time-consuming guesswork and searching when trying to pinpoint the specific source of a sewer problem. Afterward, we can determine the best sewer repair option for your situation.
- Sewer Pipe Line Repair - In some situations, sewer line repair may involve efforts to remove a clog to restore normal water flow. Other times, parts of your sewer line may need to be repaired or replaced. We have extensive experience with a wide range of sewer system issues, so you can rest assured that we'll do our best to get everything fixed, whether it involves excavating or not. We'll also take the time to clean up when all the work is done.
- Sewer Line Replacement - In other instances, we may need to recommend the most effective way to replace sewer lines to correct issues and get everything working again, especially if pipes are severely damaged or worn. If a replacement is what's best for your situation, we'll recommend an approach to sewer line replacement that's as minimally invasive as possible, but we also offer excavation services.
Contact Carter’s Plumbing Today
By consistently delivering low-impact, prompt, and budget-pleasing sewer repair in Bloomfield Hills, MI, we've developed a solid reputation for being a reliable source of sewer pipe line repair, replacement, and maintenance. We're also available 7 days a week for urgent sewer line replacement and repair needs. We even offer a 1-year labor warranty on all services we provide. Contact Carter's Plumbing today by calling (248) 830-0362 or filling out the contact form.
Send us a message & we'll get back to you shortly
Get in Touch With
Contact our team if you need plumbing services or drain cleaning services. We also specialize in gas line services and replace sewer lines. Call us at (248) 830-0362 or fill out the online contact form to schedule your appointment with Carter’s Plumbing.
A++ Rated Service, Every Time
I would highly recommend this company. I've used them twice now, once for clogged pipes and another time for a water heater replacement. On Both appointments Matt and one of his staff were prompt, professional and friendly. Overall exceptional experience.