We wish you well during this time of uncertainty. We would like to remind you to take the necessary precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19 while keeping all the necessities in your life running as smoothly as possible.
We are Open as an Essential Business to Serve You
Our company is an ESSENTIAL business defined by the state, and so we’re here ready to serve you when it comes to your plumbing issues.
Our open hours are: Mondays thru Saturdays, 8 AM to 5 PM and Emergency Service 24/7/365
Plumbing services are essential to make sure that you have safe running water as well as that wastewater goes down the drain and into your sewer to keep a healthy environment in your home or office.
How We Are Fighting COVID-19
We have added safety measures on our day-to-day operations to keep you as well as our employees safe.
- Our techs isolate themselves as much as possible, avoiding social gatherings and close contact with anyone.
- Our techs are equipped with hand sanitizers in their vehicles. They use this before and after each service call.
- They will endeavor to touch as little as possible in your home.
- Our techs will all be wearing masks, gloves, and booties.
- Our techs will always remain 6-10 feet away from you.
- Our dispatchers will begin asking homeowners if they are feeling ill or have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Our dispatchers will also communicate our policies to homeowners using common sense guidelines, including maintaining distance, not shaking hands, etc.
Reminders to Keep you COVID-19 Safe
- Frequent handwashing with soap and water
- Practice social distancing
When a Plumbing technician has to visit you, make sure you do the following:
- Clear the path to the area they will be working on and clear the area of unnecessary objects to prevent them from bumping into or having to touch household objects.
- You want to limit the objects our technicians will touch inside your home — even as we have trained our technicians not to touch anything in your house as much as possible, except for what needs to be repaired.
- Keep your distance from our technicians 6 to 10 feet away, the same way we have trained them to keep their distance from you.
Special Services during COVID-19
Our plumbing services remain available during this period with special attention to Emergency Services.
We are carefully monitoring the situation and strictly following guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO) & The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC). We will update you regularly. Know that we are here for you to address your Plumbing requirements.
Send us a message & we'll get back to you shortly
Get in Touch With
Contact our team if you need plumbing services or drain cleaning services. We also specialize in gas line services and replace sewer lines. Call us at (248) 830-0362 or fill out the online contact form to schedule your appointment with Carter’s Plumbing.
A++ Rated Service, Every Time
I would highly recommend this company. I've used them twice now, once for clogged pipes and another time for a water heater replacement. On Both appointments Matt and one of his staff were prompt, professional and friendly. Overall exceptional experience.